Continuing yesterday's work today, I got on starting to create the shirts we designed.
I kind of got caught in a hole doing Lyric's arm scales with a laundry marker... it took a long time and ending up looking a bit too subtle. I decided to switch over to sharpie for the belt. I'll probably have to sharpie the arm scales as well, I just hope that the internet is right about it being laundry-safe. I think the crocodiles came out pretty good, though! Next step is sewing on the felt.
I also made a quickie lightning T-shirt design for Lyric, since both Zephyr and I have lightning shirts and Lyric wants to join our club. If this works out I might just make more symbols from felt and apply them to shirts he already has. That may be a quick and easy way to make his wardrobe more superheroic.
I did a little work on Zephyr's design this morning as well, but that's still in development. While I was doing all of this, the kids were playing with the Pokemon stuff they made at the last cardboard toy shop. They would come over and check in on my progress every so often. It wasn't the most involving morning activity for them, but at least a) I was modeling creativity for them, and b) they were involved with something we had made in a previous morning activity. I'll take it.